User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures I'm proud of

    Its easy drawing with a mouse. The line tool or the pencil tool helps. It's easy! I love it.

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures I'm proud of

    I used Flash XP to draw these. It's a application like, Microsoft Word or Photoshop, that you can create animated movies, commercals, and recreate pictures. What is palmtop? When I ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures I'm proud of

    Thank you. I used to watch it a lot when I was younger. Spongebob I still watch!

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures I'm proud of

    I can't draw a lick with my hands, but with Flash XP, I can do wonders! These are some of my first drawings.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures of The Great Outdoors!

    Oh my goddness. These are beautiful pictures! I love the black and white's way better than the colored ones. The picture of the flower on the side is the most ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: ATV Magic

    I love this picture! I have to strongly disagree with mostly everybody. I like how it is smugged in the back. It makes it seem like he is going lightning ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nursery picture

    Oooooohhhhhh cute picture. Babies are so cute ( well most of them). I agree with Big Bad Bear, the head of the baby looks a little stretched out to the ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty's Photography

    I love the pictures! My favorite is the one with the flowers. I'm jealous that you can go to other beautiful countries and take pictures. I can only stay in ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: wallpaper

    Hello. Wow this is a nice picture. I like the fact it gave an illusion that it was just splashed on the computer. The colors like somebody else already said ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Your Rocky Spine

    Good Morning! (Well it's almost 9am over here) :backtotopic: I never heard of this song before, but I like the picture. I love the background color, it makes the picture ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: History Lesson

    I like all of them, but my least favorite is the "Hole". I really like the spitting faces and the "Boat". I like how the pictures are in black and ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Modest Mouse, I Can't Hear You!

    You did not draw this! I simply can't believe this. I think I need to investigate. Do you have proof that you drew this because this drawing is just excellent! ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Baby Blues

    I know. Weird. But I still look cute!!! LOL :D

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipops make you smile

    Thanks. I do like the lollipop better also.

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Baby Blues

    I hate that picture.

    Jul 2, 2008


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain