User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Pansexual is an attraction to anyone regardless of gender or biological sex. Bisexuality is an attraction to both genders or sexes, but not regardless of gender or sex.[/quote] Oh my ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    It was. Now leave it at that, whole point of the debate is if you disagree, tell us why. Otherwise mistakes liek I made or didn't will happen. Don't tell ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Blacktiger, I think the 'label' is pansexual, or omnisexual, Satisfied? Omnisexual and pansexual is a synomym for bisexual. IT'S THE SAME THING! And no, I'm not satisfied.

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    First of all, I didn't curse. And second of all here in America, I have the freedom of free speech and I think it applies to what you say on ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    The statement wasn't cheeky, rude, or insulting.

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    I disagree completely. A one-night stand beautiful.......ummmmmmmm.

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    As I said, I do not lable my sexuality. I am not bi, nor straight, nor gay. I am simply human. I find myself attracted to both men and women, ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    I'm I the only straight person talking in this debate?

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    If watching porn makes me a pervert than let me be one! It want effect you not one bit. Which reminds me, I gotta go to Starship to pick me ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Well, I guess I will just do what I think is the Christian way. I love men and I don't intend to rub breasts with any woman. I'm not saying ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    From a personal view (thank God) I can't talk about rape and I'm sorry that you all have to, but I can talk about it from people talking about it ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    I am a women, and I enjoy looking at porn from time to time. I find it very arousing. I see nothing wrong so long as you don't become an ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    The Attacker sees this as an act of love, they want you. I was labeling a con from sex, it still constitutes as sex whether it was consentual or not. ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    So you don't read the Bible if you believe in God? It clearly states that you shouldn't be with your on sex. How was my comment insulting?

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    But Darkdove does have a point. Overeasy didn't make herself clear.

    May 6, 2008


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero