User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Randomosity Re: The Old Switcher Roo!!!

    Oh good boys! Are there some good girls out there?

    May 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    Thank you so much Nate. I'm doing my best, but it's hard when other people in your class don't want anyone else to learn. But, on the bright side I ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    If y'all came to my school, y'all be like damn this school is nasty! We are one of the poorest high schools in Georgia. The school is falling apart, there's ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    Money goes to the schools that perfrom the best because those are the ones showing the most successful students. Also, I go to the third highest ranked school in New ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    It should be flipped. The money should go to the schools that need it. Here in Georgia, the better the scores the more money you get. The richer the county ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    It's not fair. My mom pays the same school taxes as almost everyone else and at my school, we don't have a great school system like the schools just north ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polyamory

    Has anyone heard people mention why school really helps people? Some believe that school was created to actually teach the student that certain thing, and others believe that school was ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polyamory

    I was just telling my side on why I don't approve of it. This is a debate. And I wasn't judging them.

    May 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polyamory

    Why do you want to share your lover anyway? I want them all to myself. I don't want no other woman or women all over my man. And do you ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polyamory

    It's discusting. I clearly see a real problem with it. It's against moral standards first of all. And secondly, it's against my religion anyway, but even if didn't believe in ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Old Switcher Roo!!!

    Hello everyone! My name is Brooke. Sometimes I wonder what I would look like if I was a boy. So, I decided to write down what my name would be ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Well since I made this debate am going to debate on it and get back on topic.

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Don't tell me what I do or don't understand. I'm not stupid.

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    I'm sorry but I still think being bi and being pan is the samething.

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    So if you're pansexual you have sex with animals to, like horses, donkeys, dogs, etc.? I mean that what I'm getting.

    May 8, 2008


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain