-
Re: Animal Farm
I say a lion..... roar!!!!!!!!!!!
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Animal Farm
Try to figure out what kind of animal would the person above you would be based on either their avatar or by their user name. This should be fun! Go!!!!
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Funny....happy birthday again.
May 29, 2008 -
Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!
Feliz Cumpleanos Nate! Have a very great birthday and I hope your birthday wishes will come true! Blow out the candles! All 150 of them!
May 29, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
I can join this!!! :backtotopic: I feel the same way sometimes. 9/10
May 29, 2008 -
Re: Hungry Anyone?
I like kool-aid. My favorite is strawberry and the blue kind.
May 29, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
How do you put the words under your user name?
May 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
I don't get what we are rating. Can somebody explain to me please.
May 24, 2008 -
Re: Hungry Anyone?
I hate chocalate. But I love vanilla!
May 24, 2008 -
Re: Hungry Anyone?
Just say what is your favorite food(s) and/or drink(s)! I love pizza! With lots and lots of pepperoni!!!!!!!!!!! Orange soda is the best!
May 22, 2008 -
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
So...we just say random stuff?
May 22, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Funny. You got the tall part right, but my hair is dark brown and my eyes are dark brown. Good try! Let's see.... Blonde, medium height, freckles.
May 22, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Around 5 foot 2, blonde or brunette (I don't know how to spell it), pretty and in middle school.
May 21, 2008 -
Re: The Old Switcher Roo!!!
These are good!
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
I'm just mad that the rich people keep giving money to the schools that already have a lot of money and they clearly see that other schools are struggling. They're ...
May 15, 2008
