User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    a mongoose

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    Unicorn......aww

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: a challenge to friends

    First off, welcome to the young writers society! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger3915. Great having you here! :backtotopic: This was awful. You need to use spell check and learn when to ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 90% Signature: 75% Custom Title: 70% Avatar: 89% Country: 100% Overall: 80% You passed!

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Twins are Twenty!

    Happy Birthday and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alot more. :D

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: House is to Soda Can as Phone is to...

    Toothpick all the way! I think I have something stuck between my teeth. :D

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    OMG! It looks like a bunch of streets and roads! I never learned this at school and this is my senior year! I hope this is a horrible joke. If ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    1/10 That's really mean to say. I hope you didn't mean it or do that. Please keep the light on so the roaches won't come out.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    I'm going to fail :smt022. I guess I won't be in the young writers society anymore. I never heard or seen this before.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    A zebra. :)

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Hungry Anyone?

    OMG! LOBSTER wth a big bucket of LEMONBUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    A lizard!

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    A monkey!!!!!!!!

    Jun 1, 2008


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables