User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back y'all! I'm leaving for a week soon and will miss posting for some time. Have a great time without me! I know y'all will.

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    The horny cats pissed under the blue moon. A _______ rabbit _______ the _______ garden. (adjective/verb/adjective)

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Suzanne is a Lame Butt

    I can. Nice....

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    The ugly watermelon cried when it hit the ground. The _______ monkey _______ on the _______ girl. (adjective/verb/abjective)

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    I drown the cat. The ________ boy was climbing a tree. (adjective)

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    I_____ the cat. (verb)

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    This is the deal... Each person will start a sentence like this... I_____ the dog. (verb) or like this.... The _______ girl ran up the stairs. (adjective) The next person ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Summertime was written by Will Smith. Anyway..... Seasons Change- Corrine Bailey

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    a kangaroo

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    a rhino

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Cows

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    I didn't know that a vampire was an animal....but anyway... a bat!

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 I'm from the eastcoast.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    a salmon!

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    a raven!

    Jun 9, 2008


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.