User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    Just in case you wanted to know, I'm Black and I say hell no.

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The weirdest dream I ever had.

    I am not in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God...........I hope I'm not in love. I'm just in the 11th grade! I don't want to be in love with somebody who isn't in love ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The weirdest dream I ever had.

    Thanks Sureal. You made me feel little bit better. :)

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The weirdest dream I ever had.

    I thought about that Sureal, and I tried to stop talking so much. Then I realized that there more boys out there that will like me for who I am. ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The weirdest dream I ever had.

    I was sound a sleep last night when I had the most terrible dream. I was at a buffet with my friends, when I saw the boy I liked for ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: My 1000th post!

    Krazy Kool! I probably will get to my 1000 post on my 19th birthday next year. :D Now thrive for 2000. :smt041

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Iowa wins for Huckabee and Obama

    Just like Rickage, I'm glad that Bush is gone. I just want to put it out there that just because there is a black person running for office doesn't mean ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Winterbells

    I only got to 30,000. I suck. CCCCCCCUUUTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE game!

    Dec 18, 2007


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words