User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler too?

    Y'all stomped the other riddles. Now answer these. Riddle 1: Four men were in a boat on the lake. The boat turns over, and all four men sink to the ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler?

    Correct! How did you cheat? Anyway, I will have more in the future.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K

    I haven't said the pledge in a long time. I always say the Star-Spangled Banner, but as far as the pledge I haven't said since elementary. I guess because of ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler?

    No try again. Come on you can do it!

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: gay or not?

    Duh Sleeping Valor I said that in my comment. I'm in denial.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler?

    No, sorry. I'll give you a hint: spores?

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler?

    2 is still wrong. Think outside of the box.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: gay or not?

    I have a friend in the band that acts like a female (and he's a male) and he won't admit than he is gay or bisexual. I know that y'all ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler?

    All of it's right instead of number 2. Try Again. Next time i'll give you a hint. Come on it's easy!!

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler?

    I love riddles! Lets see you can answer all these riddles. It's fun! They might seem hard, but they are soooooooooo easy. :D Riddle One: Your going to your imagery ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite holiday?

    I love Christmas, but the real meaning of it is not really taught anymore. I also love the 4th of July. I like to go to the parades, fairs, and ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    Thank goddness!!! We all had some pretty good points to the topic. Great Job every one!!! :) :) :)

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: it is really a crime?

    Why does it have to be a she? Anyway I agree with Sleeping V.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    Okay. I dare to go up to an African-AMERICAN and tell them that there shouldn't be a Black History Month. Tell me what they say and don't lie. I go ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    We you listening to y'all selves? There is a Black Hiistory month in AMERICA!!!!! That is why hardly no Americans are repling to this. They know what I'm talking about! ...

    Feb 29, 2008


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne