User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm glad you're back and came back in one piece. I hope that one day I will go to Africa and find out what tribe or country my ancestors came ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You're very pretty Meep. You have a very unique look.

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS's new pet raccoon?

    Yay!!! Two votes for Edgar the Racoon!!!!!

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back from Africa! :D Wow! What part of Africa did you go to and how was it?

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are the big national holidays?

    Since I live in the USA, the big national holiday is the Fourth of July. I've lived in the Washington DC area for 16 years now, so maybe you'd expect ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS's new pet raccoon?

    Let's name it Edgar Allen Poe. Coolness :D

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 250 Cities on YWS

    Go! Go! Go! Atlanta rules!!!! Atl! ATL! ATL! I love Georgia.

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Canada Day

    Happy Canada Day! Well even though I'm under you (USA), I still have mad respect for y'all. I like y'alls flag. It has a leaf on it. Cool.

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Here's when I was at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    What? Please get back on track.

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I wish I had a monkey ninja!

    Ok..... welcome to the young writers society. What is this for?

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back! I remember you very well. I did even now that you were gone. Not saying that in a bad way, but I thought I saw you post and ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Brithday Firestarter!

    I'm extremely late, but Happy Birthday to you, and I wish you will have many many more! Have a great time!

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Which Flower Are You?

    Wow...I'm a rose. Pretty.

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jun 21, 2008


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote