User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?

    Yes, I didn't say that your opinion didn't matter. I do see that this is a debate.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?

    Thunder_dude7, God will bless you for believing in Him, so don't worry about what the non-believers say. I'm with you 100%!!!!!!!! :D

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    Oh no..... not this again. Even though I'm on Commando's side, I feel that this should be locked cause nobody can win this argument.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?

    Good point. God is God, that it. That's all folks!!!

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    Lunch is the best subject ever!!!!! Your courses are...meat, bread, dessert, choice of drink, and etc. The next favorite is science, especially chemisty! Now I'm in AP Physics :smt019 .

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?

    I believe He's both.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Different Beliefs

    I am on the Christians' side at all times. But please don't get to cocky!

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: College: Trying to keep girls out?

    Sadly I have failed all my AP tests. But my GPA, SAT, and ACT scores are high.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    Evolution is a bunch of bull to me. I say that there is no sure thing as an atheist because when you see a car crash or drop a fragile ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Where did the Dinos Go?

    I'm confused. But, I always wanted to know that same question. I don't think nobody but the Lord himself can answer this question.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    All governments are screwed over. I live in America, and even though we live in a democracy, sometimes it doesn't feel like it.

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    Hey singerofthenight! Wow, I'm a Pentecostal also! We have so much in common Georgia girl! Any who, I really don't know much about Mormons either, but I just know I'm ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    I'm sorry, but Mormons are not Christians in my eyes. They believe in being polygamist and I'm not for that or does the word of God believe in that (nasty).

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    What's Taco John's? Is it like Taco Bell?

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    Cd's cost too much and limewire and bearshare are my best friends. When the police catch me, then I will stop...(or will I?) :twisted:

    Apr 12, 2008


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams