User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Rape is absolutly not like any pleasure like sex. One another note, porn shouldn't be illegal at all. There are alot more things that should be illegal. For instance, smoking ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Addiction

    I can't quite decide.. I think maybe it's both.. For example, my addiction/obsession to chocolates.. It all started when my mother let me taste a fine kind of chocolate when ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Rate YWS

    I was a bit confused of the poll. I just picked the third one. If it's bad, sorry YWS. I still love you!!! :smt055

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    I'm sorry, but I in my eyes there is no such thing as bisexual. 9 times out of ten you like your on sex. I mean half of you can't ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    That quote was a little out-of-hand Thunder. But my point is, do you have to have sex to have a healthy relationship (if not married)? My boyfriend and I been ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Even though I disagree with you , but I do respect your opinion and I don't care what you do and nobody should care about what you do either. I' ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fat America

    Yes, you can't blame fast food places for people being over weight. Nobody told people to buy 3 hamburgers a day or a milkshake everyday. It's the person's fault. Everybody ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    I think anything under eighteen is too young to be having sex. For the reason Doctor Kitty said above, and because anyone under that age is not old enough to ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    That's total bull when you say that "age doesn't matter". Yeah right. If I was a parent and i knew that my 15 year old daughter was dating a 18 ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fat America

    I don't know maybe it's just because we like to eat. Oooooooohhhh, that reminds me, I can't wait for Thanksgiving! :D

    May 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    As for your mom, I think she is wrong in having sex without marrage, but you also shouldn't be having sex. Also, I assume that you are dependant on her. ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Well, some adults weren't even responsible for the consequences after sex. For instance, HIV hurts everyone.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    So true........ its so true......

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?

    So why do you care what I say since you are an atheist. I was talking to thunder_dude7. I didn't say anything bad. Chill out.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Hello. Okay, this is my situation. I'm 17, bout to turn 18 in November, and my mom is in her 40's. Now, she tells me that I'm to young to ...

    Apr 30, 2008


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor