User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Battle for the White House

    This will be my first time voting, I turn 18 on November 4!!!!! I have looked at both of the conventions and seen some of the debates. After all this, ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Depression II?

    I'm terrified of this. OMG! Let's start waiting in line outside the soup kitchens and moving into this case Obama or McCainvilles..... :(

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! My mom would make a better VP than Sarah.

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    Sarah was a bad choice!!!! If McCain (God forbid) dies when he is in office (if elected), she will be president!!!! I'm sorry but I will never compare her to ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    The world will not collapse if Obama wins! We need a change and Obama is going to change America. Go Obama! And please don't compare Obama to Osama. It's not ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get Pregnant Quick!!

    I'm with you happy-go-lucky. By the way I like your avatar. :D

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get Pregnant Quick!!

    In the news about a month ago, a group of young teenage girls (around 15-17 years old) made a pact that they will get pregnant by any means by the ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    This will be my first time voting! ( My birthday is on Nov.4. How lucky am I?) Anyway, I was with Hillary at first, but later down the line...... I ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    OMG! Have been gone for a while. I have been trying out for my school's varsity vollyball team for two weeks, non-stop. And I made it! I'm glad I'm back ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: July's Instructor of the Month: JabberHut!

    This calls for a song!! Oh..She's a jolly good fellow! Oh She's a jolly good fellow! Oh She's a jolly good fellooooooooowwwwwwww..... That nobody can deny!!! Congrats from Brooke.

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    My friend, darkdove told me about the website.

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Independence Day!!!!!

    I'm glad that everyone was safe and had fun! I love 4th of July. It's one of my favorite holidays.

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Independence Day!!!!!

    Break out the BBQ's! Bring on the parades! Look at the fireworks! Happy 4th of July my follow Americans. Every one, please be safe. Have a great time! So does ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    Find the ________ bug in your _________ shorts! (adjective/verb)

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Scatch and Ich in your pants.

    Jul 2, 2008


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge