User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Lounge, The Re: Canada Day

    Happy Canada Day! Well even though I'm under you (USA), I still have mad respect for y'all. I like y'alls flag. It has a leaf on it. Cool.

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Here's when I was at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hiya. I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. Great having you here. I look forward to reading your works. Best wishes and good luck. Peace 8)

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: EllO!

    Hola! The name's Tiger. Blacktiger. Or you can just call me Brooke. Welcome to the young writers society!!!! If you have any questions or just need a friend I'm here. ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipops make you smile

    Thanks, I was afraid of putting a backgroud to it because I thought it would clash with the other colors.

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Baby Blues

    Thank you. Yeah that's me alright. The third picture was taken when I was born. I think I still look like me when I was little. Your brother will look ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Thank you Snoink! I can always count on you. :D

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Baby Blues

    It's me when I was a baby! Little Brooke! I posted this on the writers society and I decided to post it here to. I was soooooooooooo cute!!! Don't you ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipops make you smile

    This is actually poems I created in 10th grade. I couldn't put this in the other poem section for some reason. But, I hope y'all like it!

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Voldemort Get's Tortured

    First off, don't say that something sucks right of the bat. Let the viewers be the judge of that. By saying it sucks, I already looked of dislikes in the ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: I Pissed in That

    EEEwwwwwwwww.....gross. Funny though. Nice drawing. I think this would be good in a morning newspaper or something. This reminds me of the time when Pumpkin (on a show called Charm ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Hello. I was looking at the "Who's on online" and "Memberlist" and beside my name under "last visit" it always say hidden. My name don't even appear on the front ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    What? Please get back on track.

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I wish I had a monkey ninja!

    Ok..... welcome to the young writers society. What is this for?

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newww :)

    Hi Riley! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. Nice having you here. I'm here if you need anyting, like to be a friend or just need questions to be answered. I will ...

    Jun 30, 2008


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary