User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black

    Wow!!! Just Wow! I really really really enjoyed this poem. Wow..that is all I can put it. When I was reading this, it made me think hard and long. When ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Baby Blues

    I hate that picture.

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipops make you smile

    I'm going to try to make another one, but I don't know what the subject should be. Any suggestions?

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You're very pretty Meep. You have a very unique look.

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS's new pet raccoon?

    Yay!!! Two votes for Edgar the Racoon!!!!!

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Mr. Rochester

    I honestly don't know who this character is (that's because the only shows I see on BBC America, is the Weakiest Link and anything with Gordon Ramsey in it), but ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Cara

    Very nice picture... I love how you created "wind" in the picture. You can clearly see it because of the flowing hair and the waving dress. The girl reminds me ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back from Africa! :D Wow! What part of Africa did you go to and how was it?

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are the big national holidays?

    Since I live in the USA, the big national holiday is the Fourth of July. I've lived in the Washington DC area for 16 years now, so maybe you'd expect ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS's new pet raccoon?

    Let's name it Edgar Allen Poe. Coolness :D

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Random Literary Works

    Wow! I see it! Neat 8)

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! Hola! Gutentag! Konnichiwa! Aloha!

    Hi and welcome! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. If you need a friend, I'm your girl! You will have a fanstastic time here, I just know it! I look forward to ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new.

    Welcome musicqueen! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. I'm sort of a music lover too. I have been in the band since I can remember! I play the clarinet and trombone. But ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 250 Cities on YWS

    Go! Go! Go! Atlanta rules!!!! Atl! ATL! ATL! I love Georgia.

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for living in Twizzlebagaboo (an unknown country).

    Jul 1, 2008


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett