User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Quiet Alisa Chapter 2

    We walked out of the barn and headed towards the schools. We both walked in silence. When we reached my school, Kevin walked me in and the teacher, Mrs. Mills, ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: There

    I took my first step, And you weren’t there. I graduated kindergarten, And you weren’t there. I beat up a boy for kissing me, And you weren’t there. I was ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer

    The best season of the year is summer Homework and test are a thing of the past When summer’s over it is a bummer Looking forward to cool pools and ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Quiet Alisa- Chapter 1

    “What is your name?” the policeman asked me. “My name is Alisa Johnson, sir.” The policeman stared at me and thought that I was just another 17 year old runaway. ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Other Re: Life Records

    I didn't like it, sorry.

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Just Another School Day

    Walkin in da hall with a chip on my shoulder Then I forgot I left my math folder. As I tried to find the folder and I thought I saw ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Winter

    Mesmerized by the thick blanket of snow Blowing air on a frosted piece of glass Everybody becomes friends and not foe Building snowmen that hope to come alive Placing ornaments ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Goodbye Gift

    Lying on the cool country grass, I connect the many stars in the sky. Hoping you join me, but you aren’t there. You stopped listening to me, Haven’t returned my ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Other Re: Give me Wings

    A black baby was given wings by God ..... The baby asked, "Am I an Angel?" God laughed and said "Nah nigga you a Bat!"

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Other Re: The 11th Husband

    A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband to "Please be gentle; I'm still a virgin". ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Other Re: Think about it

    No one falls in love by choice, it is by CHANCE. No one stays in love by chance, it is by WORK. And no one falls out of love by ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    Mrs. Rosa Brown, a 75 year-old lady who lived in the North all her life, came down to 1957 Biloxi, Mississippi to see her new born great grandson. She was ...

    Nov 26, 2007


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos