User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Other Re: The All Mighty Telephone

    Hearing is one of the best senses, And one of the worst. From your daughter is born, To your granddaughter was still born. From talking to your boyfriend about a ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra homework

    He left, but I got 7x-12-3xsquared. It's probably not right.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra homework

    Hold on help is on the way. My brother is pretty good in Algebra. I'm better in Geometry. He's eating now.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Olivia

    Beautifully written. Enjoyed it. Loved it. Really no mistakes. I'm glad I read this piece.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Wet Flowers

    Too bad only those things only happen in movies and in poetry. But, I liked it anyway.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings

    Krazy Kool. Keep drawing!

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Volcano...

    I have to agree, this is a very weak poem. You will do better next time.

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Winterbells

    I only got to 30,000. I suck. CCCCCCCUUUTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE game!

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Cage

    The bird and I stared at each other. She flew rapidly around the cage as I tried to feed her. She screamed and flew and screamed and flew Until I ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tiny Bed

    I like the poem. What kind of poem is it? A free verse?

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Other Re: Dear Camille

    Lovely. Simply lovely. It made my day. Thank you.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Other Re: Seniors!

    It's great being a Senior! They get the ultimate respect. Freshmen obey them, Sophomores adore them, And Juniors want to be them...... Too bad I'm the want- to- be-er.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rent-a-Center

    Dido.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Rainbow!

    It was good. Keep up the good work!

    Dec 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    liked it! Keep writing. :) :) :) :)

    Dec 12, 2007


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher