User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Love it! Keep writing. By the way, when are you coming back to Banneker?

    Jan 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    I wasn't talking about you Azila, I knew you got it. I was talking about other people who read it and didn't get it. And to MadHatter, a used nigger ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    I'm surprised that a lot of people get the joke. If you don't get the joke, read the last 2 lines again.

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Last Place

    I thought this was great. My friend, Jomel, wrote this in 15 minutes. He asked me to put it on the internet, so I did. I hope you will like ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Goodbye Gift

    Thank you for your great feedbacks! :D :D :D

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cancerous Dreams

    I like the poem.....little bit of spelling errors....but spell check can help that. Anyway keep writing! :) :)

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Other Re: Seniors!

    One more semester for y'all! Then Class of '09 is takin' over!!!! :D :D :D

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer

    Thanks you two. I will try to write more sonnets and hope to get better at it. :)

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Color Black

    Thank you all for your wonderful critiques. I really apprioate it. I admit that it wasn't my best work, but hopefully I will get better. :)

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer

    I can't wait until summer starts.

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted

    Damn, that was deep. Too deep. Loved it :D :shock: You should write more poems.

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Color Black

    Why? Why are girls blindsided? Females have complex minds, As males are single minded. I'm in a class of all boys Their girlfriends should hear. Some girls know that there ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Tasty in pink!

    I like it because I read it as the poem was extremely sexual but said it in a way the everybody could read it. Do you know what I mean? ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    I liked it very much. I captured my attention like a story should. Please write more. Excellent work! See you at school. :D

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Iowa wins for Huckabee and Obama

    Just like Rickage, I'm glad that Bush is gone. I just want to put it out there that just because there is a black person running for office doesn't mean ...

    Jan 4, 2008


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins