User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Other Poetry Re: The Goodbye Gift

    Thanks ana. Wolves, I can't wait to read your book and more of your poems! :elephant:

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: one day in her shoes

    Wow, both of the poems you wrote were extremely good. :D You'll be a novelist before long.

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Kidnapped

    I like it. It sends a powerful message to parents to watch their young ones. Keep writing! :elephant:

    Jan 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    Thanks Kelsey! :D

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Goodbye Gift

    Oh, sorry Silly. I think I know what you mean. I don't think there is one.

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Goodbye Gift

    It doesn't have a rhyme scheme because it was a free verse poem, Silly.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: My 1000th post!

    Krazy Kool! I probably will get to my 1000 post on my 19th birthday next year. :D Now thrive for 2000. :smt041

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White

    Beautiful. Just beautiful. You captured the light and color perfectly. Great job! :D

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who wouldn't want to know about BBB?

    What's good? My name's Brooke. The only thing we have in common is that we both had braces. For my question: Who are you for for president (If you could ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Last Place

    If I had wrote this I would had revised it. But, I'll tell him what he needs to work on. Thanks for reading!

    Jan 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    Yeah Emma, we do keep calling ourselves "niggas" to each other, which it's sad. My school and neighborhood is all black (including me) and we use that word religously. And ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Other Re: Deleted

    Haha. Clever. i like it

    Jan 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Glad you're back! :D :D :D

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: There

    Thank you all for your comments.

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Words

    This was a very great poem. Keep up the excellent work. I would love to read more.

    Jan 17, 2008


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton