User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Lounge, The Re: The weirdest dream I ever had.

    Thanks Sureal. You made me feel little bit better. :)

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The weirdest dream I ever had.

    I thought about that Sureal, and I tried to stop talking so much. Then I realized that there more boys out there that will like me for who I am. ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The weirdest dream I ever had.

    I was sound a sleep last night when I had the most terrible dream. I was at a buffet with my friends, when I saw the boy I liked for ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: There

    Thanks, I'll do better. :)

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Winter

    I wrote a sonnet on winter a few months ago. Anyway, I liked it.

    Jan 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Hi friend! Liked the story. See you 4th period! :elephant:

    Jan 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My heart

    Spacing! Spacing! Spacing! Other than that, I liked it. :)

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Earth is small

    It's good, but with a little more time, it will be great! :D Keep it up.

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: bonjour!

    Hi Omar! I'm Brooke. How are you? I can't wait to read your stories. TGIF! :D :D

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My true friend(WARNING: you may cry.......)

    Don't you hate when people re-write your poems or stories to edit them because they think their way is better? :smt013 But, Anyway, I enjoyed the poem. TGIF!!!! :smt020

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    This poem kicks major but! I love it! Come up with more stuff like this! :lol: Please do not curse on the forum! Thanks, Suzanne

    Jan 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    No, he wasn't served. Nobody was eatin' nothing. :roll:

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Message (WARNING: if you dont like the truth, read this!)

    Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I liked the poem, last line and all. Keep up the good work fellow Georgian. :smt006

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Tree

    It was cute. I remember when I was 11, 6 years ago. Anyway, that's not true. Just because people are older, doesn't mean that their poems are going to be ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Cage

    Thanks you two! Now I can die happy. :smt119

    Jan 24, 2008


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma