User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A conversation with the dark

    Oh my goddness! This poem was posted almost two years ago! Who dug this up again? :? I never read anything from Incandescence. I'm mad because he writes beautiful stuff ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: An Evening Lullaby

    Wow. Nice. First off, welcome to the young writers society! I'm Brooke. Nice to meet you. (I saw that you were a new member) :D :backtotopic: This poem was sweet ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: rain

    This was a sweet poem, but I was thrown off alittle because of the rhyme scheme. Like somebody else said before, keep to the rhythm you set at first. I ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Modest Mouse, I Can't Hear You!

    You did not draw this! I simply can't believe this. I think I need to investigate. Do you have proof that you drew this because this drawing is just excellent! ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Baby Blues

    I know. Weird. But I still look cute!!! LOL :D

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lollipops make you smile

    Thanks. I do like the lollipop better also.

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi thar.

    Hi! Welcome! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. Glad to meet you. Feel free to ask me questions or PM me (I have nothing to do anyway) and I'll to happy to ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member Alo Mate Haha Hola Hello

    Hi!!!! My name is Brooke aka blacktiger. How are you? If you need questions to be answered or just need a friend, I'm right here! Good luck on your works ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome! My name is Brooke aka blacktiger. Nice to meet you. It's good to see new faces here. You like Science Fiction I see. Wow! I usually stay away from ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    Find the ________ bug in your _________ shorts! (adjective/verb)

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Scatch and Ich in your pants.

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi Phoneix92!!!! Welcome! I love Woodstock! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. If you need questions to be answered or just need a friend, I'm always available. Good luck here and best ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm glad you're back and came back in one piece. I hope that one day I will go to Africa and find out what tribe or country my ancestors came ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Amazing Grace how sweet....(stopped singing).....hi! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. I'm also a Christian. A Penticostal to be exact. If you need questions to be answered or just need a friend, ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black

    I'm sorry. I meant to say welcome to the young writers society!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :P :lol: 8) :shock: :elephant: :smt006 :smt026 I'm Brooke aka blacktiger.

    Jul 2, 2008


Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green