User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    I love how you describe things. I really like this story. See you and don't get mad at Patterson. Just poison his food! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Other Re: DO NOT READ

    Not to be rude, but even though in was informative, it was boring to read. It was long and the lines were too close together. Keep writing though.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Wallpaper

    I liked this poem. I liked how you wrote to lines then wrote a question at the end. Keep writing unrhymed poems and rhymed.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Thanks, I appreciate the marvelous comments. :D

    Feb 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Thanks scotty. I spaced the lines because people told me to double space. Anyway, I will correct the errors.

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Stupid

    I didn't like this, but I think if you would have put more thought to it, it would have been good. You should move this to other poetry. Adios!!!!!

    Feb 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Thank you lakegirls! I will try to write a sequel. I thought they moved it to the other fiction section.

    Feb 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Thanks darkdove! See you at lunch!!!!

    Feb 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Thanks y'all!!! You're real friends :D :D :D

    Feb 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    You took the words right out my mouth, but I don't know how to move it to the fiction area.

    Feb 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Thanks sweetie! Glad you liked it. Believe it or not I wrote this while in my 4th period class.

    Feb 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    The story takes place in a far away land. With hills and trees as far as you can see. A white castle sat at the top of the largest hill. ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    Thanks invalidkarma! I like your name. :)

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The weirdest dream I ever had.

    I am not in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God...........I hope I'm not in love. I'm just in the 11th grade! I don't want to be in love with somebody who isn't in love ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Why did it happen to me?

    Forget them! People can read it. They know that they won't have many books in high school and college that are double spaced. So they can get used to it. ...

    Jan 31, 2008


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn