User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    Let me clarify, when I said "most whites" I wasn't talking about now I was talking about then. White people or anybody don't owe me a damn thing! I'm me ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Multi relationship

    In my opinion it is nasty. That is how a lot of ST D's get around. Even though they are not have sex, but the exchange of saliva is nasty.

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    I think you have a point Snoink. I never really thought about that.

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    To be honest, I hate when people classify me as an African-American and Black. I never been to Africa and neither of my farthest relatives. And I am not black, ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Pretend I Didn't Tear Your World Apart

    i liked it! I hope my work will be as amazing as yours.I love how you put words together, you're beyond talented. Good luck!!!!

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    I don't see the problem with gay people adopting. Just because the child lives with 2 moms or 2 dads doesn't mean that the child will become gay. I live ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    I apologize for offending any one, but that is how I feel because of the history books. Plus, I didn't say that all white people are like that. I like ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    I'm for it. "An eye for an eye" I would prefer lethal injection.

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Abortion is murder. You are killing an innocent child that did nothing wrong. Just because you made a wrong choice or you have been raped doesn't mean the baby is ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The weirdest dream I ever had.

    I got over it. But the weird thing is that a few days ago, the girl and I almost got into a fight because she came in my house with ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: John.

    I really enjoyed reading this. For such a small passage, it as a big impact. i don't know what that means, but great description! Keep writing.

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    I feel that the white culture took so many other culture's ideas that they really don't have a history but just stealing others. The main thing most whites were concerned ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    Just in case you wanted to know, I'm Black and I say hell no.

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Fair Weather Friends

    This was excellent. I wrote a poem about a bird also, but i like yours better. Maybe you should read mines and see what you think. It's called The Cage.

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The children with no name

    This was a great poem. It really got me thinking. Sad, so sad. :cry: :smt010 Keep writing!!

    Feb 13, 2008


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear