-
Re: Are you the Real Riddler?
I love riddles! Lets see you can answer all these riddles. It's fun! They might seem hard, but they are soooooooooo easy. :D Riddle One: Your going to your imagery ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: How could you?
I liked the poem. Coolness!!!
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: What i was, and who i am.
Hi Jomel, and welcome to the Young Writers Society! I liked the rap, but I have to agree with Alainna. It was a little all over the place, but it ...
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: Joke. I'm bad with titles, leave me alone! >_<
I read this times and I didn't get it. I even asked my friend to read it and she didn't understand it. Welcome to YWS and good luck!!!
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: What's your favorite holiday?
I love Christmas, but the real meaning of it is not really taught anymore. I also love the 4th of July. I like to go to the parades, fairs, and ...
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: Should there be a White History Month?
Thank goddness!!! We all had some pretty good points to the topic. Great Job every one!!! :) :) :)
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: it is really a crime?
Why does it have to be a she? Anyway I agree with Sleeping V.
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: Journalist?
Bienvenidos a la Young Writers Society!! I'm not Spanish, but welcome anyway. I'm not a journalist, but if you are I would love to hear some of your stories. By ...
Mar 4, 2008 -
Re: Should there be a White History Month?
Okay. I dare to go up to an African-AMERICAN and tell them that there shouldn't be a Black History Month. Tell me what they say and don't lie. I go ...
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: Should there be a White History Month?
We you listening to y'all selves? There is a Black Hiistory month in AMERICA!!!!! That is why hardly no Americans are repling to this. They know what I'm talking about! ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Should there be a White History Month?
No, you don't understand. If y'all know so much about American History than me, who lives in America, then tell me what is the KKK, what did most Whites do ...
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Should there be a White History Month?
No disrespect, but really you have to live in America to understand why we have Black History Month and not White History. I can't comment on Irish History because I ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Communism, for better or for worse?
I don't think it works. From all the history behind it, I don't think its a good idea. I live in a democracy country, even though it's not perfect, but ...
Feb 22, 2008 -
Re: Should there be a White History Month?
i'm sorry, I forgot to mention that I meant White History Month for America not the whole world. I forgot that this website was international.
Feb 22, 2008 -
Re: Gay people and Adoption
Even though I'm a Christian, I really don't care about gay's or lesbians adopting. I think it's fantastic!
Feb 21, 2008
