User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted

    Nice poem. I personally like "The Breakfast Club" better. You have a real nack for writing poetry.

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted

    I really liked this poem. I read it three times and still ain't tired of it! Great job! See you 4th period!!!

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler too?

    No. Try Again. You can do it!!!

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler too?

    Y'all have 2-5 right, but what about 1&6? It's easy! #5 is actually the sea but water is fine.

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler too?

    Y'all stomped the other riddles. Now answer these. Riddle 1: Four men were in a boat on the lake. The boat turns over, and all four men sink to the ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler?

    Correct! How did you cheat? Anyway, I will have more in the future.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K

    I haven't said the pledge in a long time. I always say the Star-Spangled Banner, but as far as the pledge I haven't said since elementary. I guess because of ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler?

    No try again. Come on you can do it!

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: gay or not?

    Duh Sleeping Valor I said that in my comment. I'm in denial.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler?

    No, sorry. I'll give you a hint: spores?

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You

    I liked it, but it was sooooo corny. I heard a million of these kind of poems in my lifetime. If you really had gave it some thought, it would ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler?

    2 is still wrong. Think outside of the box.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Twins: A Fairytale

    This was pretty good. I enjoyed it very much. You're good with storytelling. Keep up the good work. :)

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: gay or not?

    I have a friend in the band that acts like a female (and he's a male) and he won't admit than he is gay or bisexual. I know that y'all ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler?

    All of it's right instead of number 2. Try Again. Next time i'll give you a hint. Come on it's easy!!

    Mar 12, 2008


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes