User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    I'm sorry. I'm a Christian and I don't think you should be celebrating CHRIST mas. It's ok to be with family, but I say do it on the 23 or ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Under age drinking

    I think it should be llegal to drink if your under age. Even adults abuse drinks. It doesn't matter if you are an adult or a teen, it still will ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lucky Friend

    Welcome to the YWS! Pretty good for your first post. I agree with all what Izzyeyore said. Good luck!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler too?

    OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Y'all got them all right! Riddle 1: They were all married; not single Riddle 2: Once Riddle 3: Lunch and Dinner Riddle 4: me Riddle 5: sea/water Riddle 6: ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler too?

    You got number 1 right Stella! But number 6 is still wrong. To answer your riddle Stella, you can't bury survivors. Come on guys think!!!

    Mar 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Thank you all for reading my story and liking it. I'm here to please the people!

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler too?

    1 and 6 are wrong. Come on it's not that hard. You can do it!

    Mar 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Thanks KJ.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A world where dreams come true

    Great Job. Simple, short, and to the point. Keep up the good work.

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Getting Over

    This comes to show that even the smallest poems can be good. I liked it. Keep up the good work! Write more please!! :D

    Mar 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Insert Witty Title Here

    Welcome to Young Writers Society! I really liked the story. Keep posting. I can't wait to read more :D

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    I want to play! Name: Brooke Age: nobody knows........ Breed: vampire Personality: vicious, aggressive, sly, seductive Appearance: light brown skin, tall, thick, reddish-brown shoulder length hair, bi

    Mar 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Another story like this will be coming out in around April or May. Get ready! If you have a suggestion on what you want me to do a spoof of, ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler too?

    Is nobody up for the challenge??? Ha ha ha!

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who is responsibly for the death of Romeo and Juliet?

    I hate this play and I to read it in middle and high school! Anyway, it was Romeo and Juliet's fault. I don't know why this play was a classic ...

    Mar 13, 2008


The only proper way of drinking Capri-Sun is from your great-grandmother's gold-plated cups reserved for special occasions.
— NovemberCrow