User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Other Poetry Re: His Fool

    I loved you. I loved you. You were the polish for my toes, But now you're the toe jam. You were the cherry on top of my sundae, But now ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Some Things On My Mind

    I'm sorry, but I didn't like this poem. But I know in the long run, your stories and poems will be much better. Best wishes! :)

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Other Re: FEELINGLESS

    I liked this poem. I wish there was more to it, but all in all, it was good. Keep writing! :D

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Woman President

    How dare you say that women don't care about the bigger things in life, you sexist pig! I care about the economy, politics, etc. You probably want a "50's" housewife ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello my name is Akeelah and I hate taking baths!! :smt011

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I will first trap them, then burn them! :twisted:

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody!

    Hey! My name is Brooke or blacktiger3915. Welcome to YWS! I will love to see your work and say what I feel (not in a harsh way of course). Good ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would you rather be deaf, blind, or mute?

    I rather be mute. I like sign-language. Plus, I want to hear and see my future children and grandchildren.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Worthy of Love

    They all took the words right out of my mouth. Serious editing is needed. I was so bad that I can't tell if the story was good or not. I ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Thank you Aedomir! I will make sure I will correct the errors. :D

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm Going To Be Gone Tomorrow

    I liked the Scottish language in the story. Yes, please space, but other than that, keep writing! :D

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted

    It was good. I'm mad that I didn't understand it fully, but I know it had a deep meaning to it because I know how you think. Keep up the ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Thanks Big Bad Bear! :D

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Perfect Mistake

    Nice story. The grammar was a little off, but otherwise, I say keep writing. :D

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Campfire

    Beautifully written. I liked it. Keep up the good work! I would love to read more. :D

    Mar 24, 2008


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK