User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Other Poetry Re: Flor's Photo

    I'm argeeing, this is clearly not a poem, but it really can be one. Just put the words into stanzas, and bam! you'll have a poem. I can't wait to ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Fall

    Nice. Very nicely written. I won't to read more pretty please! :D

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain from affection.

    I liked it. Keep up the good work. Post more please. :)

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Searching

    Terrible. I made my head hart. Please fix this or take it off the web cause I don't want anybody to read this anymore until it's fixed. Sorry I was ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bad Neko

    It's better than what I could have done, but your drawing needs some work if you want to pursue it. Anyway, keep working at it! :D

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    Both are cute. I wish your poll had an option that said both. :D

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: untitled as of right now

    Welcome to young writers' society! The poem was quite good. But I have to agree with gryphonfledgling though. I can't believe that an eight year old girl could say this. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Person Watching Me*Edited 2/20/08*

    It was ok. Just ok. It was like a read this somewhere before. I don't know. I'm just talking outside of my neck. Keep writing. :wink:

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My heart is yours

    Does anybody have a tissue? The last two stanzas made me cry even more! :smt022 Keep writing please!!!!!!!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: His Fool

    Thanks girl! I'll surely stop by and read it! Talk to you later. :D

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Other Re: Just my random thoughts

    Reading this made me feel like I was reading an extremely long text message. I got what you were saying, but....... I agree with the others. Keep up the work ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: They Come and They Go.

    It was ok. Don't ever apologize to the readers about what you think about your poem before hand. Let them make their own predictions. Anyway keep up the good work. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: His Fool

    Thank you darkdove! I hope other people like it. :?

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My heart is yours

    Whats up girl? I liked the poem (tear) :smt010. Great work. I miss my boyfriend!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beach

    I liked the picture. It looks like a storm is brewing in the distance! Get out the way! :lol:

    Mar 26, 2008


It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief