-
Re: Oblivion
I liked this shadow. I can really relate to it. Nicely done!! I can't wait to hear more of poems like this. Anyway, see you at lunch and good luck! ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?
I just wanted to know what are your views on interracial dating. Remember, just because you don't approve on interracial dating, doesn't mean you are racist. In my point of ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Deleted
Hey that's the name of my school!!!!!! Any who, I'm with shadow. It's the kind of story that you have to read over again to get it. Clever. See you ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: In Love
First of all, welcome to YWS! But what is this suppose to be? You should rethink this. Anyway, best wishes. :D
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: The Ribbon.
I liked the poem! Great job! :smt041 I would like to read more.
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
In Chicago, they say pop. In Atlanta, were I'm from, say soda. I love orange soda!!!!!!!!!!!! I do I do I do ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: A Congrats To The Griffin!
Wow...two years! I probably couldn't do that. Great job and best wishes! :D
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Rap is...
I'm also Black and I hate new school rap. I love R&B, all kinds of rock, and classical. I hate when people define Black people though rap. Old school rap ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: singer of the night
Sorry about if I was being harsh... but I was just saying how I felt.
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: singer of the night
I agree with everybody else. Anyway, it was okay. You can write better poems than that, so I suggest that you coach her or him if they want to write ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: The Way it Used to Be (two voices, one soul)
I loved this poem. I have tears running down my face. :smt010 :smt022 Great job! You're poem should have came with a box of tissues.
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: His Fool
Thank you shanan-cat. I said I loved you in the beginning and end like that to show that she loved him to death. And that she still loved him even ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Journey's vs Love
I have to totally agree with Angel of Death. I see potential. Anyway, best wishes and good luck! :wink:
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: If I Were The Fairest
I really liked this poem. I thought it was written quite nicely. You have talent in writing poetry. I will love to read more of your work. Best Wishes!!! :D ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: A Conversation
This was good, but I wasn't laughing extremely hard, but it was amusing. Keep up the good work! :D
Mar 27, 2008
