User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hallelujah

    It was good. Ugh.... I agree with Colleen also. Best wishes!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stop and Smile

    Awww. That was sad. :smt010 If I see him, I would be gladly to smile. I don't really care how someone looks. If they're nice to me, I will talk ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: When you feel.

    I liked the poem. Nice imagery. Keep it up girl!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: His Fool

    Thank you Tag and welcome to YWS! :D

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    Wow I know that's pretty hard.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    No. I saying if they know that are that young and having sex why are they telling you to stop because as soon as you get pregnant, more then likely ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    You and me are both 17. And me and you both knew that you can't be IN love with your boyfriend. You just love him. I bet you loved him ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Exactly my point. But sadly, people, mostly teen boys, look up to them because they don't have anybody else to look up to.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Agree. Many rappers lie about where they came from and about there education. Not all of them came from the streets and dropped out of school. They're frontin'.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    My father isn't racist. He has a lot of friends that are from different backgrounds. I guess he just wants me to have a strong black man for a husband, ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    I liked that movie. I was wondering the same thing about that movie. How can a Black person and a White person have a Chinese kid? Well, it doesn't matter. ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: His Fool

    Thanks a mil Shadow!! :D

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Scrapbook

    Hello Tag!! I'm Brooke and welcome to young writers society! Anyway, I adored this poem. It had a lot of feeling in it. Great Job and keep it up.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    My father doesn't like the fact that I date other races. He says that I should stick to my on kind. Personally, I love dating outside of my race, they ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 1. Cat

    Nice job. I have a cat and I was thinking about her the whole time. I would break down and cry if somebody killed my kitty! Anyway, I liked it ...

    Mar 31, 2008


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk