User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    I also respect Christian rappers, but I really prefer the usual way a gospel song is sung.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer Moments

    Really good. I wrote a poem about summer also. It's a sonnet. Anyway enough about me, I liked it. I love summer!!!!!! Great job and keep it up! :D

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    Well all I have to say is that if you are a true believer like me, you shouldn't question God's word.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A new form of slavery

    Prostitution is the lowest of the low. I will never do that no matter how bad my life is going. My body is my temple! I'm not going to be ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: New

    I'm sorry I thought this was corny and bad. I think with a little work, it can be better. Best wishes! :D

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Limerick I

    It was cute. I liked the first one better than the second one though.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: NaPoWriMo #3 (The Man On the Corner)

    That is sad when people do that. That is why I don't give money to people who beg. I'm afraid they will use it for the wrong stuff. And it's ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dreamed of Hell

    Nicely done. I enjoyed reading it. :D

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mentality of a dangerous mafia.

    ooooooooooooooooohh deep. I like. But space it out a little more I guess. Anyway, nice poem keep it up! See you around school!

    Apr 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Leader of the Band

    Wow azila... you took the words out my mouth. Wow.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photos by May

    I love dolphins!!!!!!!!! Pretty flowers. I wish I can take photos like that. :( Anyway, great job! :D How's that man?

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Wallpapers

    I really like the second one.. Can I have that as a background? :D

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    I love Brooke! (That's my name too :D ) David A. is boring me :smt015 . He is so predictable. Micheal Johns is hot! I love his accent. Sexy. Ooh ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: favorite music

    I love almost all music. I'm so sorry but I know I can't name them all! There are too many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we be allowed to use hybrid embryos?

    I don't think I quite understand, but if I'm reading it right, I am not up for that.

    Apr 3, 2008


Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg