User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Art & Photography Re: wallpaper

    Hello. Wow this is a nice picture. I like the fact it gave an illusion that it was just splashed on the computer. The colors like somebody else already said ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Your Rocky Spine

    Good Morning! (Well it's almost 9am over here) :backtotopic: I never heard of this song before, but I like the picture. I love the background color, it makes the picture ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hi! My name is Brooke aka blacktiger. Welcome to the young writers society! If you have any questions or just need a friend, I'm here. See you around! Peace 8)

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new

    What's up Jay? How are you? The name's Brooke aka blacktiger and if you have any problems on this site or just need a friend, I will give you an ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello ^.^

    Hey Scorpio!!! My birthday is on November 4. I know, we rule!!! Anyway, my name is Brooke aka blacktiger. Welcome to the young writers society! You will have a great ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: July's Instructor of the Month: JabberHut!

    This calls for a song!! Oh..She's a jolly good fellow! Oh She's a jolly good fellow! Oh She's a jolly good fellooooooooowwwwwwww..... That nobody can deny!!! Congrats from Brooke.

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!:)

    Hi Faith!!! My name is Brooke aka blacktiger. I'm a follower of the Lord too and I'm glad you're one! If you have any questions or need a friend, I'm ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    My friend, darkdove told me about the website.

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Independence Day!!!!!

    I'm glad that everyone was safe and had fun! I love 4th of July. It's one of my favorite holidays.

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Independence Day!!!!!

    Break out the BBQ's! Bring on the parades! Look at the fireworks! Happy 4th of July my follow Americans. Every one, please be safe. Have a great time! So does ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter

    Hello. First off, I would like to say welcome to the young writers society! My name is Brooke aka blacktiger. If you need any questions to be answered or just ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: History Lesson

    I like all of them, but my least favorite is the "Hole". I really like the spitting faces and the "Boat". I like how the pictures are in black and ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Yeeeessss.... fresh meat!!!! Yummy. Kidding. Hi, my name is Brooke aka blacktiger. If you have any questions or need a friend to talk to, look no further... I will come ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey there

    Hi Fran! What's good? I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. Purple is one of my favorite colors! My 16th birthday's color scheme was purple. It was pretty. Anywho, you seem like a ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Good to see a new face, Welcome! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. What's good? I'm also trying to write a fanasy or sci-fi story. Yeah, don't worry, it will come to ...

    Jul 4, 2008


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis