User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Other Poetry Re: Simply As That

    Thank you ma'am. :D I will fight them to the death! :smt068 :smt072

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Moon Was Almost Full

    oooooh....nice. I enjoyed reading this piece thank you. Keep writing.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of Woodpushers and Sacred Hearts

    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Great poem! I want to steal this please. :D :twisted: Just kiddin'. :smt005

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Simply As That

    I wrote this free-verse poem in the 10th grade. My classmates liked it, but what do you think? Getting tired of the real world? Can’t get the boy or girl ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    Cd's cost too much and limewire and bearshare are my best friends. When the police catch me, then I will stop...(or will I?) :twisted:

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Skittles

    Agreed. This should be moved. I like skittles. :D

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Satan's pain

    I liked this. Sad though...but well thought out. Keep up the good work!

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: His Fool

    Thank you all for the comments. Can you believe that I make this up in my math class in 20 minutes? Anyway glad you'll liked it. :D

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Song in My Head

    Cute poem. I liked it. I enjoy reading short and sweet poems. Keep up the good work! :D

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    I 100% agree with Archstormangel. I have a cat, a dog, and a turtle and I don't want them to be tested for anything for anyone. If I don't want ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: I really like this pic!!

    I agree with every one else :D . Keep drawing. :wink:

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Family

    I love my family and I like this poem, even though it was a little corny to me. Welcome to YWS and I hope to read some of your other ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It Is Far Better

    I loved this (tear) :smt010 Full of emotion. Great just great.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cynical World

    Nicely done. Keep writing! :D :wink:

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: This is the child...

    Very nice. I liked it! Just like the others said, the ending didn't pack a punch. However, great job and keep writing. :wink:

    Apr 4, 2008


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain