User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Pierced Heart

    I liked it, but for some reason it came to me as being a typicial heart-felt poem. Anyway don't mind me, keep writing. :D

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: "Howling"

    I think I only read two of your works so for and I can tell that you are an outstanding writer. Keep it up and I will be happy to ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: She Hides Behind Her Smile

    Ditto (of all the above). Good poem. Adios :smt028 !

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Ferromagnetic Soliloquy

    This was great. I loved it. Wow :shock: . I give it :smt023 but two. :D Keep up the good work!

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kite tails

    It's pretty good. I'm with everyone else, it needs some work. But all in all, it was okay. Best of luck! :D

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finding myself.

    I sat there on the edge of my bed (bad form, this is narrative) Pondering to myself...I felt like I were dead. (Doesn't flow) There I sat. Sat. (Doesn't work) ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: english

    I'm glad you mentioned that it was a haiku. But i still don't like it very much. I have read many good haiku's and this isn't one of them. Sorry, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Of Fire

    Nice. I liked it very much. Great job though!

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Simply As That

    Thanks..... I guess. :) :?

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    You start off with friends, then your group keeps on getting; (Why the colon?) smaller and smaller every year. Soon you will be alone. Have you ever been lost? You ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Tree

    I liked this poem. I think trees are beautiful any way and you really captured the beautiness of the growing process of the tree. Loved it. Great writing, I can't ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: "Domain"

    I liked this. For some odd reason though, this poem has a "Queen of the Dammed" feel to it. I don't know I guess I have a weird mind. Anyway, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Simply As That

    Thanks for the review! :D

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Meorin's soliloquy

    Very nice. Very nice indeed.... Anywho...lsilvernail is right on the errors,but, all in all the piece was good, Keep up the good work! :)

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Simply As That

    Thanks darkdove! Like the new avatar. :wink:

    Apr 14, 2008


Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant