User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    I have to agree with ninja on this one. It's too much going on that you can't really appreciate the snow.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Drake I drew

    I like the picture a lot. It does look 3-D and I ready for it to move for some reason. Keep drawing!

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Coca-cola

    ooooooooh I love that picture. Who is it? She's pretty.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: High School Students

    This is certainly not poetry. It kinda refers to a debate maybe, but not a poem. This was, I'm sorry, but an eye sore to read. Try again.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Free

    I kinda liked this poem. Simple, smooth, and to the point. Good.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rain Drop

    I liked, even if you used plop. Now I will look at rain drops differently. Anyway, good job. :D

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    What's Taco John's? Is it like Taco Bell?

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sensual narcotics

    Liked it Medusa and love your name.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wishing Star

    Cool. Very nice. Good job.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Changes

    Ditto to all the comments.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's Time.

    It was okay. I guess that I have to read it again because everyone says it was great, but I don't see it. I'm I going blind???????!!!!!!!!!!! :o :smt022

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For Eva, Dreaming

    It was ok. Just ok. I had mixed feelings about this poem. Good luck.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Hell Of College- Chapter 1

    Hey there and welcome to the site! I waved goodbye to my mother for one last time as her car pool pulled up and the driver of the car honked ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Five Bars in Rome: Letter to an American Soldier

    Great. Just great. You made me tear up. :smt010 You shouldn't write stories this good. Keep it up. Have any tissues?

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tears

    I'm sorry, but I sort of liked it. I'm weird I guess. :?

    Apr 16, 2008


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare