User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Other Poetry Re: One Law

    I kinda liked this. I enjoyed reading it! Good Job!

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Simply As That

    OMG I didn't catch that type-o!!! Thank you so much!

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted

    I liked it. It seemed symbolic for something. Anyway good job!

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Simply As That

    Anybody else have an opinion about my poem? I'm up for anything!

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: College: Trying to keep girls out?

    Sadly I have failed all my AP tests. But my GPA, SAT, and ACT scores are high.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    Evolution is a bunch of bull to me. I say that there is no sure thing as an atheist because when you see a car crash or drop a fragile ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Where did the Dinos Go?

    I'm confused. But, I always wanted to know that same question. I don't think nobody but the Lord himself can answer this question.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: City Streets

    Sorry, but I totally agree with "God" (I hate that he used that name).

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Up

    Ditto with eveything Adamarine said. Good work!

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Voice of an angel

    Very good. It was sweet and easy to read. Good job. :D

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    All governments are screwed over. I live in America, and even though we live in a democracy, sometimes it doesn't feel like it.

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    Hey singerofthenight! Wow, I'm a Pentecostal also! We have so much in common Georgia girl! Any who, I really don't know much about Mormons either, but I just know I'm ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    I'm sorry, but Mormons are not Christians in my eyes. They believe in being polygamist and I'm not for that or does the word of God believe in that (nasty).

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Little Brother.

    Wow. Nicely done. Great Job!

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dejection

    Ditto on with Sic said.

    Apr 16, 2008


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon