User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Writers Corner Re: Pirates

    Hhhmm.... I'm trying to think. I going to ask darkdove for help. She writes good stories. Can it be violent? I love violence! More blood I say!

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Black Cloud

    Ooh I liked this. "I am the black cloud". Love this saying! Great job.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    Wow! :shock: This is beautiful! I love it! Wow!

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: M&M's

    I liked this poem! Adorable, just adorable! Nicely done! Great!

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Simply As That

    Thank you casey_kent! I love having dreams. They're wonderful! I love your sig! Jesus is great. Keep praising Him and you will be blessed :D. Anyway, best wishes!

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: deleted

    I'm agreeing with TL G-Wooster. Good job darkdove! See you 4th period!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 'I Am' Poetry

    You're not so bad at poetry. This was quite good actually. I know that if you keep trying, you will be a great poet. Best wishes!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Rasullulah

    We didn't say it needed to rhyme to be a poem. It needs a flow, stanzas, or some kind of structure, and if it doesn't rhyme, the poem should be ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: PHOENIX, or, Set Fire to the River

    Nicly done and very creative! Great job.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Simply As That

    Thank ya'll very much. I'm happy now.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Different Beliefs

    I am on the Christians' side at all times. But please don't get to cocky!

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Your Soul to Hollywood $$$ (You’ll Never Get it Back)

    I love this! It makes me not want to be an actress anymore. I'm going to college instead. Harvard here I come! LOL :lol: :smt005 :smt082

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A River

    I enjoyed reading this poem. It's really good. Keep uo the good work!

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Ranger in the Night

    I'm in agreence with Vernon. He took the words right out my mouth. :P

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Rasullulah

    This doesn't seemed like poetry at all. It doesn't flow and it isn't structured like a proper poem should. You should try to rewrite this. Good luck and best wishes!

    Apr 23, 2008


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug