User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Other Poetry Re: Emo Poem

    The whole poem was redundant to me, "She touched the dead body." "The face didn't breathe." I hated this. Other than that the poem was okay.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: America is the world

    Okay, but when other countries get into trouble who do they usually run to? I think America......

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life's Crying in the Corner

    This poem was okay like every one said. Anyway, welcome to YWS and I hope to read more of your works.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waitn On You

    Ummm...first of all, welcome to young writers society!!!! :D Now, the poem, I really didn't like it. There were a lot of errors in the poem which made the poem ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: America is the world

    True, but every country as it's ups and downs. That doesn't mean the country isn't less great.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    Lunch is the best subject ever!!!!! Your courses are...meat, bread, dessert, choice of drink, and etc. The next favorite is science, especially chemisty! Now I'm in AP Physics :smt019 .

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?

    I believe He's both.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Judgement

    I'm online! This was an okay poem. Keep up the good work!

    Apr 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    I like how rawly written this is. It's pretty honest and to the point. I didn't see much wrong with it. Just one part you forgot to capitalize Rook and ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Portrait

    Nice picture OverEasy.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My cute little doodles ^^

    Nice... it's better than what I can do.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A self-portrait

    It's nice..but it's not believable to me. Did you draw this? :?

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Jon O.

    I love this! The shading is beautiful! Wow! It's a good looking man. Please keep drawing.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreamland

    Cool poem. Keep writing! :D

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: America is the world

    It was good. I don't think America isn't that great, but the poem was okay.

    Apr 28, 2008


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye