User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Hello. Okay, this is my situation. I'm 17, bout to turn 18 in November, and my mom is in her 40's. Now, she tells me that I'm to young to ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?

    Yes, I didn't say that your opinion didn't matter. I do see that this is a debate.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: There

    Thanks everyone!

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?

    Thunder_dude7, God will bless you for believing in Him, so don't worry about what the non-believers say. I'm with you 100%!!!!!!!! :D

    Apr 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    I can't wait to read it!!!!!!! Hey.....you sit across from me in class 4th period don't you? :smt005

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    Oh no..... not this again. Even though I'm on Commando's side, I feel that this should be locked cause nobody can win this argument.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Other Re: The All Mighty Telephone

    I forgot about this poem. It's been so long..... Any more comments?

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Goodbye Gift

    Hi everyone, I decided to bring out this poem one more time to see if anybody else wanted to comment on it. I love this poem and I hope you ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To The Stars

    This was great! Wow I loved it. Please keep writing.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Point To Silly Dreams

    Good job writing this. I enjoyed reading this very much. Can't wait to read more of your works! :D

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Whisper

    I love Evanescence! Everybody's Fool, Sweet Sacrifice, Like You, Imaginary, and the best song of all time, Bring Me to Life! :D I'm listening to them right now.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Mutants Chap 1

    I love X-men!!! I liked this. Good job.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop fun

    Lovely pictures. The flowers hurt my eyes, but they are beautiful.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?

    Good point. God is God, that it. That's all folks!!!

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: How Not To Make a Human

    This was cool. I really liked this! Keep it up!

    Apr 29, 2008


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)