User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    I think anything under eighteen is too young to be having sex. For the reason Doctor Kitty said above, and because anyone under that age is not old enough to ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Other Re: The All Mighty Telephone

    It really wasn't apart of the poem, I wanted to hear everybody's opinion if they wanted to hear or not. I'll probably take it out of the poem.

    May 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Holocaust Requiem

    The poem was great. At the same time I was sad and moved. You did a great job with this.

    May 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    That's total bull when you say that "age doesn't matter". Yeah right. If I was a parent and i knew that my 15 year old daughter was dating a 18 ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Unbound

    This was a very sweet and nice poem. Very refreshing to read. Good job and keep writing!

    May 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fat America

    I don't know maybe it's just because we like to eat. Oooooooohhhh, that reminds me, I can't wait for Thanksgiving! :D

    May 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    As for your mom, I think she is wrong in having sex without marrage, but you also shouldn't be having sex. Also, I assume that you are dependant on her. ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Well, some adults weren't even responsible for the consequences after sex. For instance, HIV hurts everyone.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art Peice [ untitled at the moment =/ ]

    Nice drawing! The woman seems like she is holding a deep dark secret......I can see it in her eyes................oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Misty Morning Flowers

    Very pretty. I like the first flower better.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Breaking Through

    I'm with everyone else on this, it was an okay poem. I think with a little more time, this would be a good piece.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    So true........ its so true......

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?

    So why do you care what I say since you are an atheist. I was talking to thunder_dude7. I didn't say anything bad. Chill out.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Look Out the Window

    Wow, excellant work. The last line was fantastic. Great job and keep writing!

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Forgotten

    I really liked this. It was very creative! I love Easter! I haven't been Easter egg hunting in a long time. You brought back so many memories!

    Apr 30, 2008


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes