-
Re: Teen and Premartial Sex
The Attacker sees this as an act of love, they want you. I was labeling a con from sex, it still constitutes as sex whether it was consentual or not. ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
So you don't read the Bible if you believe in God? It clearly states that you shouldn't be with your on sex. How was my comment insulting?
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Truman
Very nice. I like how you compare a bad day to hell. That must have been an awful day. But, I don't think Hell is darkness, I believe it is ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Teen and Premartial Sex
But Darkdove does have a point. Overeasy didn't make herself clear.
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Pornography
Rape is absolutly not like any pleasure like sex. One another note, porn shouldn't be illegal at all. There are alot more things that should be illegal. For instance, smoking ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Addiction
I can't quite decide.. I think maybe it's both.. For example, my addiction/obsession to chocolates.. It all started when my mother let me taste a fine kind of chocolate when ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: puppy!
He's handsome. I just bought my dog from the humane society a couple of months ago. She's a German shepard and her name is Akila (Akeelah). I also have a ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: The nerd in the sweater
I didn't think the poem was that bad, but it didn't give a lot of details to the reader. i think if you have a little more time with this, ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: The first of June
i have to agree with....................Eimear!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Don't ask me why I did that). I liked the poem...different. Feliz Cinco de Mayo!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Soul-Searching
I like writing sonnets and I enjoyed reading this. I thought it was creative and well thought out. Good job and keep writing!
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate YWS
I was a bit confused of the poll. I just picked the third one. If it's bad, sorry YWS. I still love you!!! :smt055
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
I'm sorry, but I in my eyes there is no such thing as bisexual. 9 times out of ten you like your on sex. I mean half of you can't ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Teen and Premartial Sex
That quote was a little out-of-hand Thunder. But my point is, do you have to have sex to have a healthy relationship (if not married)? My boyfriend and I been ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Teen and Premartial Sex
Even though I disagree with you , but I do respect your opinion and I don't care what you do and nobody should care about what you do either. I' ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Fat America
Yes, you can't blame fast food places for people being over weight. Nobody told people to buy 3 hamburgers a day or a milkshake everyday. It's the person's fault. Everybody ...
May 2, 2008
