User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Pansexual is an attraction to anyone regardless of gender or biological sex. Bisexuality is an attraction to both genders or sexes, but not regardless of gender or sex.[/quote] Oh my ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    It was. Now leave it at that, whole point of the debate is if you disagree, tell us why. Otherwise mistakes liek I made or didn't will happen. Don't tell ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Blacktiger, I think the 'label' is pansexual, or omnisexual, Satisfied? Omnisexual and pansexual is a synomym for bisexual. IT'S THE SAME THING! And no, I'm not satisfied.

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    First of all, I didn't curse. And second of all here in America, I have the freedom of free speech and I think it applies to what you say on ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    The statement wasn't cheeky, rude, or insulting.

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    I disagree completely. A one-night stand beautiful.......ummmmmmmm.

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    As I said, I do not lable my sexuality. I am not bi, nor straight, nor gay. I am simply human. I find myself attracted to both men and women, ...

    May 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Quiet Alisa Chapter 2

    I know, I didn't like this story, that's why I stopped a very long time ago. But did you read Chapter 1? It did say that she was getting raped.

    May 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Fear.

    So short, but extremely powerful words. Fear does get the best and worst of us. I hate it when people say ( especially men) claim to not be afraid of ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Done

    I love this poem!!! When you said the line "wishing I was her Last Resort", it reminded me of one of my favorite songs by Papa Roach! Guess what's it's ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    I'm I the only straight person talking in this debate?

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    If watching porn makes me a pervert than let me be one! It want effect you not one bit. Which reminds me, I gotta go to Starship to pick me ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Well, I guess I will just do what I think is the Christian way. I love men and I don't intend to rub breasts with any woman. I'm not saying ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    From a personal view (thank God) I can't talk about rape and I'm sorry that you all have to, but I can talk about it from people talking about it ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    I am a women, and I enjoy looking at porn from time to time. I find it very arousing. I see nothing wrong so long as you don't become an ...

    May 6, 2008


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.