User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    OMG! Have been gone for a while. I have been trying out for my school's varsity vollyball team for two weeks, non-stop. And I made it! I'm glad I'm back ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    thank you :D

    Jul 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    thank you :D

    Jul 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    thank you :D

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    Hello, I'm Brooke. I saw that you are fairly new so I though that I would introduce myself. This poem was very good. It was enjoyable to read. I like ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another hello

    Hi!! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. It's nice to meet you. I say if you are young at heart and love writing, it doesn't matter what age you are. Anyway, if ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey :)

    Hi Sofi! I remember you. You reviewed my story "You're Not at the Beach Anymore Barbie!" and gave me some wonderful critiques. It really helped me out and I would ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: You're Not At the Beach Anymore Barbie! -Chapter1

    You'll be surprised what the rest of the story would be about! I'll just say it's nothing like that.

    Jul 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: You're Not At the Beach Anymore Barbie! -Chapter1

    Thank you so much for that review Sofi! I made the changes and it sounds much better! Thank you again. And oh yes, I never said in here what was ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Night Sings Sweetly

    AAAWWWWWWW!!!!!! I loved this poem. It was soooo sweet. I think I like the night time way more than I like the day time. This poem reminds me of my ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for spelling "Banned" in all caps.

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 cool

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: oh god D:

    Welcome Newcomer! How are you? I'm Brooke aka blacktiger! I'm here if you need a friend or need some questions to be answered. Have a great time here and I ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    2/10 I don't get it.

    Jul 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: You're Not At the Beach Anymore Barbie! -Chapter1

    “Yes…okay…I know….I said I know mom, I’m going up the mountain right now,” I explained even though I was still on the long stretch of road that seemed have on ...

    Jul 9, 2008


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester