-
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
Money goes to the schools that perfrom the best because those are the ones showing the most successful students. Also, I go to the third highest ranked school in New ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
It should be flipped. The money should go to the schools that need it. Here in Georgia, the better the scores the more money you get. The richer the county ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
It's not fair. My mom pays the same school taxes as almost everyone else and at my school, we don't have a great school system like the schools just north ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: Polyamory
Has anyone heard people mention why school really helps people? Some believe that school was created to actually teach the student that certain thing, and others believe that school was ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Polyamory
I was just telling my side on why I don't approve of it. This is a debate. And I wasn't judging them.
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Polyamory
Why do you want to share your lover anyway? I want them all to myself. I don't want no other woman or women all over my man. And do you ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Polyamory
It's discusting. I clearly see a real problem with it. It's against moral standards first of all. And secondly, it's against my religion anyway, but even if didn't believe in ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Because I'm Gangsta!
I really like this. People in my school (especially boys) always claim to be ganstas. And they know their not. I mean how can you be a gansta and still ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: The Old Switcher Roo!!!
Hello everyone! My name is Brooke. Sometimes I wonder what I would look like if I was a boy. So, I decided to write down what my name would be ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
YOU missed YOUR goal too, I laughed harder at the frog then niteowl! ahem. I have a few different catagories. Number 1, bordom. When martha walked down the very, very, ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Teen and Premartial Sex
Well since I made this debate am going to debate on it and get back on topic.
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Teen and Premartial Sex
Don't tell me what I do or don't understand. I'm not stupid.
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
I'm sorry but I still think being bi and being pan is the samething.
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
So if you're pansexual you have sex with animals to, like horses, donkeys, dogs, etc.? I mean that what I'm getting.
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Want to blow fish?
Oho I likey. I love both drawings, but I really don't see a difference between the two. I like how the fish are looking suprised and how the girl is ...
May 8, 2008
