-
Re: Why didyou seem to slip away like a rope unheld in my hands?
First and for most, I want to say welcome to the young writers society! :smt039 :backtotopic: For some odd reason, I liked and disliked this poem. I don't know why ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
Spread the love! 10/10
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Around 5 foot 2, blonde or brunette (I don't know how to spell it), pretty and in middle school.
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
10/10 I love Tom and Jerry!
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Dear Mr. Publisher
It has been a while since I reviewed anything, so I hope I do this right! I loved this poem. I never read or seen a letter that was in ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
ohhh.... I like this one. 10/10
May 18, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
6/10 It's pretty good.
May 18, 2008 -
Re: The Old Switcher Roo!!!
These are good!
May 17, 2008 -
Re: The All Mighty Telephone
Honestly I don't know.....
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
I give it 8/10! Good sig! :D
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
I'm just mad that the rich people keep giving money to the schools that already have a lot of money and they clearly see that other schools are struggling. They're ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: The Old Switcher Roo!!!
Oh good boys! Are there some good girls out there?
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
Thank you so much Nate. I'm doing my best, but it's hard when other people in your class don't want anyone else to learn. But, on the bright side I ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday! I really liked this poem! I liked how you used personification for the flames. It really put yourself in the birthay person's shoes. This poem was very creative. ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
If y'all came to my school, y'all be like damn this school is nasty! We are one of the poorest high schools in Georgia. The school is falling apart, there's ...
May 13, 2008
