User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Questions Arise! (edit)

    Sorry, but this poem was plain, dull, and boring. There were some grammer errors in the poem. Comes to show that using spell check can be extremely handy at times! ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New!!!!

    Hi Abbey! I'm Brooke. Nice to meet you. You will have a great time here like I have! Have fun. :wink:

    May 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: YELLO

    Que tal! (Just came from Spanish class). What's up? Glad to have you here! I can't wait to read your works! Good luck and best wishes. :D -Brooke 8)

    May 22, 2008
  • Other Re: Seniors!

    I just wanted to say congrats to the seniors! I hope every one of you have a great future. I'm proud of all of you!

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 I don't get it, but I know it's good.

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for posting yours on 9:11 pm!

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for only having 3 stars!

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for living in the United States of America.

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Funny. You got the tall part right, but my hair is dark brown and my eyes are dark brown. Good try! Let's see.... Blonde, medium height, freckles.

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Poor tiger. I thing he's cool with the hat.

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 I want to go into battle!

    May 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Bridezillas

    Thank you Cat. I wrote the poem on how I would say it. I really don't speak proper. I have a southern acsent.

    May 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tying the Knot

    First, welcome to the young writers society! :smt041 :backtotopic: So y'all telling me that this poem didn't have anything to do with getting married? I hope it did or I'm ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Requirements

    WOOooooooWWWWWWWWWW :shock: That was a great poem! It was so creepy, but it was fantastic! Love love love love loved, the imagery. This in my opinion, was one of the ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Bridezillas

    I made this poem in 10th grade. I wrote it how I would talk. Oh my God! I’m gonna be late! I didn’t brush my hair! I didn’t take a ...

    May 21, 2008


Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily