User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I am Gordon Ramsay Luver

    First I would like to say that I love love love your user name! He is the best and worst chef ever! I have watched and is still watching every ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Bonjour (I hope that's how you spell it) Frenchy! I love your name! It's the same name as my favorite character on the movie Grease. I'm glad you've joined the ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    I don't get what we are rating. Can somebody explain to me please.

    May 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Hungry Anyone?

    I hate chocalate. But I love vanilla!

    May 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Unhappy Father’s Day

    First off welcome to the young writers society! I'm Brooke or Blacktiger3915 by the way. Good to have you here! :backtotopic: I thought the poem was actually pretty good. I ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Zero ~A New Era~

    Hello! This poem was very good. I really enjoyed it. The dawn of the new era strikes, raising its curtains to a new sun. I feel its energy sparking through ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...I suppose this is the welcome forum!

    Welcome welcome welcome welcome! Hi Sk, I'm Brooke! If you really like the website, bring your friends! Good luck and have a good time.

    May 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi everyone. I'm not new, but I never introduced myself when I first came here. My name is Brooke and I say that I love it here and I hope ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hi Sapphire! That is my favorite jewel and Lauren is my favorite name! See, I like you already. :D Welcome to the young writers society! Have a great time here. ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for joining YWS on my granddaddy's birthday! :smt016

    May 22, 2008
  • Other Re: Seniors!

    So... what's a senior? And what's this line supposed to mean? Too bad I'm the want- to- be-er. Yeah... I've got no idea what a senior is. When I said ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Imperfect Fate (Birth)

    Large blue eyes open wide behold this world so new. Not knowing if it's good or bad how vast is this strange view? Her face is red and ugly, everyone ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Hungry Anyone?

    Just say what is your favorite food(s) and/or drink(s)! I love pizza! With lots and lots of pepperoni!!!!!!!!!!! Orange soda is the best!

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    So...we just say random stuff?

    May 22, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Invasion of the Penis Snatchers

    I really liked the play. I love the title!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D When I first saw the title, I was saying to myself, "Yes! Finally a play I want to ...

    May 22, 2008


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov