User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a lot percentages in your sig.

    May 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Vampires balls!!! 9/10

    May 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Hungry Anyone?

    I like kool-aid. My favorite is strawberry and the blue kind.

    May 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Inner Child Likes Chocolate

    Hello! This was such a nice poem. It was so cute! I also have an inner child, but I love to let her out sometimes. I really enjoyed reading this ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Hello Kitty Love Life

    First, I read it a couple of times and I still don't know why the song is called "Hello Kitty Love Life". Is it a metaphor for something? Second, I ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Smile (I Am Leaving)

    I live in an all black neighborhood and go to an all black school and all I hear is rap rap rap. It came to a point when I started ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pop!!!

    Hello! The first picture: Like Muse pointed out, this is not a very good picture. It is extremely blurry and way out of focus. But on the brighter note, it ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature's paintbrush: Butterfly Photography!

    I love butterflies! They are so elogent and graceful, even when they are just caterpillers. Anyway, I loved how you captured the light from the background and how you photographed ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10. That all I have to say

    May 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What If...?

    Oh my goodness! Toooooooo many questions! My head is hurting. This really isn't poetry. Just a bunch of questions with no rhythm or flow. I wrote a poem that asked ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Battling Plane

    There is a foul depth in souls A dark chasm of emptiness and shame An abyss of sorrow Unfound and nonexistant in none, As it grows Life seems positively penetrable ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    How do you put the words under your user name?

    May 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black Rose (coloured)

    Wow :shock: . I thought the non-colored drawing was good, but the colored one is so pretty. One question. Is it a girl or a boy? Anyway, love the drawings! ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Penslyvania

    Hello Elle! I'm Brooke. Have a great time at the young writers society! If you need a friend I'm here. Peace.

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! im new :D

    Hi! Welcome! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger3915. I write anything that comes to my mind (usually poems). Anyway have a great time and can't wait to read your works!

    May 28, 2008


It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire