User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellos!

    Hello Mel! I can tell that you have a big personality! That's good. Welcome to the young writers society!!!! :smt006 I hope that you will have a wonderful time here! ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Arabian girl want new friends

    Hi Amal! I'm Brooke. I love having foreign friends. I guess you can say I love learning from them. I would love to be your friend! I want to learn ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    The moon is big and pretty and I love cats. 10/10

    May 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Funny....happy birthday again.

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    Feliz Cumpleanos Nate! Have a very great birthday and I hope your birthday wishes will come true! Blow out the candles! All 150 of them!

    May 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    I can join this!!! :backtotopic: I feel the same way sometimes. 9/10

    May 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for saying you 6 times in your sig! :smt044

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hiya Amber! I'm Brooke. Funny my best friend's name is Amber also. It's too many of y'all!!!!!!!!!! Calming down.....I hope you will have a great time here! See you later!!!

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Run, it's me!

    Welcome, my name is Brooke! If you need a friend my shoulder is free! Best wishes on your works!

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello From the Latest New Person

    Hello and welcome! My name is Brooke. I like your real name, it's unique. I can't wait to read your works! Best wishes. :D

    May 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Abyss

    I know I'm a little late, but welcome to the young writers society! :smt039 Anyway, for some odd reason I heard of this before. But maybe I'm confused. This poem ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Other Re: I Want A Guy

    First off, welcome to the young writers society Chiara and Lina16! I'm Brooke by the way. :backtotopic: I liked this! To me this should be under other poetry, but what ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Other Re: One World, One Dream

    Curse my stupid computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried several times to pull up the video, but it says that it can not find it. I hate this. I really wanted to see ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new =)

    Hi Andy from Miami! My boyfriend is from there. OOhhhh stay on topic Brooke. That's my name! 15,000 words! That is great. I don't even say that many words a ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi vogue101! Great having you here! I can't wait to read your works! See you when I see you.

    May 29, 2008


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)