User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Lyrics Re: That sun don't burn the earth

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHooooooooo, I like it. The song reminds me of the play "Rent". I liked that movie. Anyway, the song sounds like it should be sung on Broadway! Good job, but ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dear Mr. Writer

    Funny how Demeter said that that staze he quoted sounded like the opening to "So You Think You Can Dance". I was thinking the exact same thing. Anyway, I really ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    I'm very pleased to meet you Love2act4ever. I'm Brooke or aka blacktiger3915. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I look foward to reading your works and ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10. Agreed :D

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having triple x's in your user name. Too explict :shock: .

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Hide.

    I liked this. This is how exactly how a child feels when an adult doesn't tell them the whole story on whats going on. I hate it when they do ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Had a Dog

    To be honest, I didn't get the poem at all. The poem left me asking some questions like, is the dog a man or an animal? The reason I thought ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fun in the Sun

    These look very good. You do have talent with that camera! The first one looks like a professional shot it. I was mad that the second picture's head was cut ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    I'm going to fail :smt022. I guess I won't be in the young writers society anymore. I never heard or seen this before.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    A zebra. :)

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Hungry Anyone?

    OMG! LOBSTER wth a big bucket of LEMONBUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    A lizard!

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Bridezillas

    I wasn't saying that directly to you. The other people were saying what you were saying and I was telling them why I wrote the poem a certain way. I ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. hello

    Hard core writer......cool. Hey I'm Brooke! Welcome to the young writers society. If you need a friend of just some advice, then I'm your girl! See you later.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Bridezillas

    The poem is not about the wedding or what the bride is wearing. It's about what her mind in going through on her wedding day. That is all I want ...

    Jun 2, 2008


We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain