User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Twins are Twenty!

    Happy Birthday and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alot more. :D

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, foolish mortals!

    Welcome Hazal. I'm Brooke or aka blacktiger3915. My day was good thank you. Anyway, great having you and hope that your works will be outstanding! See you on the flip ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: YO!

    Welcome back and congrats on graduating! I read your works! See you later.

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm the Doctor

    I'm a cat person! My cat's name is Tiffany. Anywho, hi Kara! My name is Brooke or aka blacktiger3915. If you have any questions or comments or just need somebody ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Other Re: Seniors!

    It wasn't a poem. It was just something I came up with.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, hello there.

    Hi! I'm Brooke aka Blacktiger3915. Welcome to the Young Writers Society! If you have any questions or you just need a friend, feel free to contact me. I will be ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not banning anybody.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being in to countries at the same time!

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: House is to Soda Can as Phone is to...

    Toothpick all the way! I think I have something stuck between my teeth. :D

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: mmm...shiny :)

    Hi! I'm Brooke. Let's get it started! 1. I love the picture, but I hate Mountian Dew. It looks like pee to me (TMI). 2. He is so sexy to ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Cat

    I know I'm a little late, but I just wanted to say welcome to the young writers society :elephant: ! Hi, I'm Brooke by the way. :backtotopic: Ok, back to ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    OMG! It looks like a bunch of streets and roads! I never learned this at school and this is my senior year! I hope this is a horrible joke. If ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    1/10 That's really mean to say. I hope you didn't mean it or do that. Please keep the light on so the roaches won't come out.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being a My Chemical Romance fan! I love that group. :smt060

    Jun 2, 2008


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt